Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary (March 15 2015)

You are power on my weakness
You are shoulder for my tears
You are a cage to come and back
You are my flooding tears
You are my big problems
You are my sweetest cake
You are my medicine
You are demon inside my angel
You are rainbow in my blue sky
You are the sharpest knife
You are the hardest stone

We are shoes, I'm standing behind you, you standing in front of me
We are spoon and fork

I'm your naughty lil girl and you my father
I'm your annoying sister and you my big brother
I'm your fan and you my role model

We are complete, we are one!

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary
Thank you for this happy life
For unstoppable laugh
For unconditional love

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can buy everything but can you buy happiness? -Deddy Corbuzier
Apologizing doesn't mean you're right or wrong, it just means you value your relationship more than your ego. -Kami Garcia ♥ ♥
praying can make you stop doing wrong, or doing wrong can stop you from praying, Choose!!! -Revrunwisdom